Monday, May 21, 2012

Conclusion - 22 May 2012


In my opinion, I think HRIS is a very useful subject because the theories I had learnt in this subject can be applied in working environment, with a little bit modification to suit better to the reality. apart from that, through this subject, I was given a chance to create a web page that I never had before and I realized that a lot of details need to be taken into consideration to make the system perfect.

          Besides, since IT is more and more common and user-friendly, I think that online system should be used widely in an organization. Not only convenience, time and cost-saving also is the benefit of using online system. Although disadvantages such as lack of personal contact and motivation, but the disadvantages can be encountered by installing communication tools together with training modules and provision of incentives.

          So, in conclusion, I would like to use this opportunity to thank you my lecturer, Dr. Nur Naha and tutor, Mr. Ibrahim for putting efforts to teach us and I really like the experience sharing from Dr. I would also like to thanks my friends giving assistance when we need to do the assignments and during class activities. I had learnt a lot from them. Again, thank you very much to all of them and all the best to all my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment